Getting back into school can be confusing sometimes, but we are here to help and support you through the process! If you are determined to go to college, our job is to help you reach your educational goals. We’ll treat you like an adult and a human being and with the respect that you deserve as the expert on your own life. Whether you know exactly what you want to study in college or you are still figuring that out, THAT’S OK. You can make an appointment with us at anytime. We’ll do our best to meet you at a time and location that works best for you and support you in the ways that are most helpful to you.
Anyone between the ages of 16 and 29 who is low-income and aims to pursue higher education. We welcome and celebrate people of all genders and sexual orientations; people of all ethnic, cultural and national backgrounds; people of all religious faiths and philosophical worldviews; people of all immigration statuses; and people of all abilities.
• Apply for college
• Explore career and program options
• Get a tutor for placement tests, GED tests and college classes
• Find financial aid for citizens and non-citizens
• Find scholarships
• Get a refurbished computer for college
• Connect to other services for support with housing, immigration issues, employment, etc.